The CALS Career Center helps connect students with job opportunities and internships related to their field of study. From individual resume reviews to current internship listings, our Career Center services are available to students long before graduation day. The Pasquinelli Career Center also works with companies, to provide them access to student leaders and to assist them in recruiting on campus.
Our purpose is to effectively promote, support, facilitate and guide students, as well as faculty, in their professional growth, development and success.
Our graduates are recognized among the most highly engaged, competitive leaders in our society.
Interested in Hiring a UA CALS graduate?
We value our industry partners. If you are interesting in connecting with CALS to find interns or hire our outstanding students, please email Bridget Radcliff, CALS Career Center Assitant Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CALS faculty are using a competency-based approach to build career skills into our curriculum:
- listen effectively
- communicate accurately and concisely
- communicate professionally in oral, written and multi-media formats
- communicate effectively in teams
Problem Solving Skills
- identify and analyze alternative solutions to problems
- implement effective and appropriate actions
- apply knowledge from one situation to another
- evaluate the impact of decisions
- see the "big picture" and think strategically
- recognize when to lead and when to follow
- respect and acknowledge contributions from others
- recognize and deal constructively with conflict
- build professional relationships
- understand the interaction of self-management, professionalism and teamwork